Submissions in the form of full papers are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the conference proceedings will be sent for indexing by Scopus and Web of Science
- Early submissions - Prior to December 16, 2020
- Regular submissions - Prior to January 15, 2020
- Rock Mechanics
- Engineering Geology
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Mining Geotechnics and Engineering
- Design, Modelling and Numerical Simulation
- Geotechnical Properties of Geomaterials
- New Practices in Geotechnical Engineering and Related Technologies
- Coal Mine Methane Recovery
- Energy Efficiency Improvement of Geotechnical Systems
- Mineral Deposits Geology
- Rock Reinforcement in Mining and Tunneling
- Mining Safety and Labour Protection
- Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Marine Geotechnics
- Geotechnical Problems Related to Renewable Energy
- Dams and Tunnelling
- Transportation Geotechnics
- Mineral Raw Materials Processing and Concentration
- Salt, Clay, Gypsum, Manganese and Uranium Ore Mining
- Gas Dynamics and Thermal Engineering in Mining
- Oil and Gas Extraction
- Mining Automation
- Ecology and Geoenvironmental related topics
- Economics of Mining Industry and Intellectual Property Law
- Space and Asteroid Mining
- Unconventional Mining
All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Please note that a .doc template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template below:
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
Before publication, Web of Conferences will randomly check papers from each conference using the text comparison tool “i’Thenticate”, to prevent plagiarism malpractices.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings.
Presentations for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.